Recent Job Openings
- Machine Operator Injection 1 - Franklin, IN
- Description: SUMMARY Performs repetitive production and packing operations to mass process products such as plastic bottles. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Employee works from a production schedule located within the work area. Randomly checks product produced every hour, to ensure the customer specifications are met. Monitors flow of product into processing machinery. Tends machines, such as palletizers, case packers, injectio...
Reference Code: 20062
- Material Handler Forklift Operator - Fairfield, CA
- Description: POSITION: Material Handler Primary Purpose Responsible for the safe & quality operation and proficient understanding of loading, unloading, and moving raw materials within or near plant, and regrinds scrap product. Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Abides by all Amcor’s Safety and Quality policies and procedures. • MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT in a safe, but proficient manner. Must be ...
Reference Code: 20203
- Plant Controller - Youngsville, NC
- Description: Basic Functions Function as a key member of the core plant management & DP Finance teams. Work as part of Plant management team to maximize plant profitability Perform and coordinate all plant accounting and financial activities and ensure financial integrity of plant operations. This is a hands-on role requiring successful candidate to work at both detailed task level and higher management support level. Essential Du...
Reference Code: 21441
We design and produce food, beverage and personal health care packaging products for the world’s largest consumer products companies. These containers are created using advanced polymer technologies and designed to provide shelf differentiation, sustainability and cost competitiveness for our customers.